.

Thursday, September 3, 2020

General Knowledge Abbreviation

General Knowledge Abbreviation


F. A. O.                  :               Food & Agriculture  Organisation (U. N. Agency).
F. B. I.                    :                Federal Bureau of  Investigation.
F. C. I.                    :               Fertilizer Corporation of India; Food Corporation of  India.
F. I. C. C. I.            :               Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
F. I. R.                    :               First Information Report.
F. M.                      :               Field Marshal.
   G
GATT                     :               General Agreement on Tariffs & Trade.
GDP                       :               Gross Domestic Product.
GMT                      :               Greenwich Mean Time.
G. P. O.                 :               General Post Office.
G. N. P.                 :               Gross National Product.
GSLV                    :               Geo-Synchronous Satellite  Launch Vehicle.
   H
H. A. L.                 :               Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
H. A. S.                 :               Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service.
H. M. I   .              :               Himalayan Mountaineering Institute.
H. S. L.                 :               Hindustan Steel Limited.
HIV                       :               Human immunodeficiency virus.
H. U. D. C. O.       :               Housing & Urban  Development Corporation.
  

  I
I. A.                        :               Indian Airlines.
I. A. R. I.                                Indian Agriculture Research Institute.
I. A. S.                    :               Indian Administration  Service.
I. A. A.   S.             :               Indian Adult & Accounts Service.
I. A. F.                    :               Indian Air Force.
I. A. E. A.               :               International Atomic Energy Agency.
I. A. T. A.               :               International Air Transport   Association.
I.B.M.                    :               International Business Machines.
I.B.R.D                  :               International Bank Of  Reconstruction and  Development
I.C.A.O                  :               International civil aviation organization
I.C.A.R                  :               Indian council for  Agricultural research
I.C.B.M                     :                  Intercontinental Ballistic missile
I.C.M.R                 :               Indian council of medical research  
I.C.S                       :               Indian civil service
I.C.W.A                 :               Indian council of world  affair
I.D.A                      :               International Development Association   
I.D.B.I                    :               Industrial development bank of India
I.F.S                        :               Indian Foreign service
I.I.T                        :               Indian Institute of  Technology
I.L.O                       :               Indian Labour Organisation
I.M.F                      :               International Monetary Fund  
I.N                          :               Indian Navy
I.N.A                      :               Indian National army
I.N.S                       :               Indian Naval ship
INSAT                   :               Indian National satellite
INTEL SET            :               International  Telecommunication Satellite
INTERPOL            :               International Police
I.N.T.U.C               :               Indian National Trade Union Congress
I.O.L                       :               Indian oil corporation
I.P.C                       :               Indian Penal Code
I.R.R.S                   :               Indian Remote sensing  Satellite
I.Q                          :               Intelligent Quotient
I.R.C                      :               International Red Cross 
I.R.O                      :               International Refugee Organization
I.R.S                       :               Indian Revenue Services
I.R.T.S                   :               Indian Railway Traffic Services
ISRO                      :               Indian Space research Organization
I.S.T                       :               Indian Standard Time
I.T.I                        :               Industrial Training Institute
ITO                         :               Income Tax Officer
IGNOU                  :               Indira Gandhi National Open University.
IT                            :               Information Technology
IFS                          :               Indian Forest Service
IAS                         :               Indian Administration  Service
IPS                          :               Indian Police Service
ICJ                          :               Indian Court of Justice
IGF                         :               Indian Growth Fund
IIM                         :               Indian Institute of   management
ISB                         :               Indian School Of Business
IP                            :               Internet Protocol
ISC                         :               Indian School Certificate
   J
JAL                         :               Japan Air lines
JCO                        :               Junior Commissioned officer
J.P                           :               Justice of peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts